Terms & conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Terms and Conditions: the general terms and conditions applicable to the Retreats, Workshops, Intensives, Masterclasses, Affiliated Retreats and Teacher Trainings (“Events”) organized by Yoga Hrvatska and are additional to the Booking and Cancellation Policies.
2. Booking form: The booking form of Yoga Hrvatska provided through our website has to be filled out by the participant prior to the event.
3. General Terms and Conditions: The general terms and conditions used by Yoga Hrvatska which have been published at Yoga Hrvatska website.
4. Yoga Hrvatska official address is:
6. Participant: the person who attends or wishes to or is attending the Events organized by Yoga Hrvatska
7. Price: the total price of an Event, including the Deposit.
8. Retreat: a yoga retreat organized by Yoga Hrvatska
10. Teacher: the yoga teacher who has been contracted by Yoga Hrvatska to teach yoga classes during the event.
11. Website: the website of Yoga Hrvatska
2. Scope of Application
1. The General Terms and Conditions apply to all Events
2. By participating in an Event of Yoga Hrvatska participants agrees to the applicability
3. Yoga Hrvatska may from time to time amend these General Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available at the Website.
3. Payment and Price Changes
1. Yoga Hrvatska reserves the right to change the prices. Discounts offered on Events after the participant completed his/her booking and payment make them no longer eligible for the specific discount.
1. The schedule of the retreat is mentioned in the information document of the specific retreat on the Website. Yoga Hrvatska reserves the right to change the schedule of the Event at any time before or during the retreat.
1. Yoga Hrvatskare serves the right to substitute the teacher at the Event or reschedules the event due to sickness or force majeure that causes the original teacher to not be available on the scheduled dates.
1. Attending Events and leaving belongings in the location that the event is held at, are at the participant’s own risk.
Yoga Hrvatska accepts no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to a participant’s attending Events and leaving belongings at the event venue.
2. Yoga Hrvatska works exclusively with certified yoga teachers and always ensures high-quality yoga classes. Even so, a Student always runs the risk of receiving an injury during a yoga class. By participating in a yoga event organized by Yoga Hrvatska the Student accepts this risk of an injury.
3. The Participant will never engage Yoga Hrvatska, the Teachers, or any of the supporting staff, in legal proceedings relating to possible damages in whatever form, that may be the result of participation at the Event, as the case may be.
4. Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
7. Governing Law and Dispute Settlement
1. The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by the Croatian Law.
2. Any disputes relating to the General Terms and Conditions, any participant’s attending the Events organized by Yoga Hrvatska are settled exclusively by the competent court in the Croatia or any higher court.
8. Participation in Events and Registration Fee
1. A Participant may participate in an Event after he or she has registered for it with Yoga Hrvatskaonline in advance and paid the full price. A place in the Event is guaranteed after Yoga Hrvatska has received payment of the Price or the Deposit.
2. For some Events, an “Early Bird Rate” applies. This reduced rate applies until the date and for the number of participants specified on the Website. After this date and/or after reaching the maximum number of participants that this rate can apply to is reached, the normal rate, which is also specified on the Website, applies without exception.
9. Payments and Prices
1. The Price for an Event can be found on Yoga Hrvatska website
2. Payments for Events must be made before the event is held. Payments can be made via bank transfer.
3. In the event of participation in an Event for the regular rate, the Deposit must be paid upon booking. The balance must be paid on the date mentioned in the information document available on the website on the webpage of that specific retreat.
Early Bird Rate:
The early bird rate is only available for the number of registrations mentioned on the Event page, paid in full before the date mentioned in on the page. Both the number of early bird spots and date differ per event.
To secure your retreat booking at the regular rate we require a €500 deposit and a balance payment by the date mentioned on the Event page. Bookings made after the due date for the balance payment need to be paid in full to secure your booking. The due date for the full payment differs per retreat.
When booking a double room while traveling alone, we will do our best to couple you with another same-sex participant that is traveling solo too. In case this is not possible, you will be required to upgrade to a single room. People are coupled based on the order in which bookings come in.
All registrants are required to inform Yoga Hrvatska of any mental or physical disorders prior to registration for a retreat and may be advised to seek medical advice prior to travel. Please advise us of any allergies or special dietary needs you may have so they can be taken into consideration.
There will be no reimbursement for any classes missed or services not used. Furthermore, all registrants participate in the classes at their own risk and must employ their own judgment as to which movements, positions, and exercises are appropriate for their level of training and experience as well as mental stability.
Yoga Hrvatskareserves the right to make changes in the schedule.
Registrants will be held liable for any damage to the accommodation facilities. It is recommended that each registrant takes out an individual public liability insurance policy.
All participants are required to have international health insurance that also covers medical care and transport home if needed. All participants are responsible for travel insurance with enough coverage.
In addition, each participant is requested to sign the following waiver for each event. By registering for this programme, you voluntarily understand and accept the following Event terms and conditions as set out below:
- I am aware that participating in the retreat requires a certain level of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and the risks of injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of Yoga.
- I confirm that I shall retain all control over my activities at all times. I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the activities in this programme. I will inform the teachers and/or assistants of any limitations or medical conditions that may affect my practice.
- I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, my heirs and legal representatives, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge the organisers, from any and all liabilities for injuries, damages or death resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this programme as outlined in the programme schedule or any activities outside of the programme and resort facility, and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
- I agree that organisers reserve the right to accept or kindly decline the application of a participant at any time, to make changes in the itinerary whenever reputed necessary for the comfort, convenience, and safety to all participants. In the case that the event is cancelled or postponed organisers shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of money or expenses paid by the participant if the event cannot be re-scheduled.
- I agree that organisers shall not be liable for any cost or expenses for any delay, change in schedule including but not limited to delays, missed flights, failure to comply with visa or health requirements of the city, re-scheduling, and/ or cancellations or overbooking of flights, loss, damage, or injury to property or persons including death, or expenses occasioned by any act of omission by any supplier providing services to any programme participant.
- I understand that photos and video may be utilized for communications efforts. To that end, I hereby grant the organizer permission to record the name, likeness, voice, image and/or appearance on the above referenced date or dates of me and to use and publish the pictures, video and digital images and the like without compensation, and I waive any right to inspect or to approve any project that may be created using these materials
You can cancel your booking at any time and notification must be given to Yoga Hrvatska in writing by sending an email.
- IF CANCELLING 45 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
Payments are eligible for refunds, with the exception of the non-refundable deposits
25EUR administration fee applies to all refunds
- IF CANCELING 45 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE
All payments are NOT refundable.
5% package price administration fee applies to all refunds
- There are NO refunds available for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change of mind.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Event in all circumstances. In the unlikely event of cancellation we will refund total of the money received by each client in a maximum of 15 working days from notifying you of the cancellation.
- If the retreat is less than 8 persons capacity or less 90 days prior to the retreat start date, YOGA HRVATSKA reserves the right to cancel the event. All deposits are refundable.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any expenses or damages, either direct or consequential, incurred as a result of a trip cancellation including but not limited to preparation costs, visa costs, airline tickets, travel documents, vaccination charges, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes or any other expenses.
- We recommend you to get coverage through travel insurance for these unforeseen circumstances.
– We are renting villas, so every room may vary slightly.
– Although size & amenities may vary, ALL ROOMS TYPES ARE EQUALLY PRICED.
– If you have specific requests or needs for your room, we will do our BEST to accommodate you, however we cannot guarantee.
– ALL ROOMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE- so the sooner you sign up, the more likely your needs will be fulfilled.
– If you do not have a roommate you will be paired with another guest who is not yet assigned a roommate.
– You need to specify either you are booking private room or shared room or bed in some cases.
– The total cost paid is for one space on the retreat (covering room, food, transportation that is included and practice).
– YOGA HRVATSKA is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
– YOGA HRVATSKA is not responsible for airline cancelations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
– VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED FOR OUT OF EU PARTICIPANTS
– $500 deposit is non-refundable (even when prior to 61 days request for cancellation is emailed)
– Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ultimate protection
– If you do not specify who your roommate is we will assume you are open to any guest.
-You must pay your total retreat balance 30 days prior to the retreat start date through your bank account and send us an confirmation)
– You will sign liability waiver before arrival and send it by email.
POLICY AROUND COVID-19
As we are adjusting to the ever-changing situation and uncertainty due to COVID-19 we hope to serve you as a participant while allowing our community to continue to create and share beautiful teachings together. The health is always the most important to us, which is why we assess each event separately as we get closer to the date. In case of lockdown or travel ban there is less probability of the event taking place or not, we retain the possibility of postponing retreat or cancelled it with full reimbursement. For other events scheduled outside the expected period of lockdown or travel restrictions, the regular cancellation policy applies.
Please, be aware that we do our best in allowing events to happen and taking care of everybody involved.
Keep connecting in love.
By: Pjenušavo d.o.o., Horvatovac 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Bank code (SWIFT / BIC): ZABAHR2X
Bank Address: TRG BANA J.JELAČIĆA 10, ZAGREB10000, CROATIA
We love our Yoga Hrvatska global community, and will do everything to make sure that your personal data is protected.
Last update: February 2021
To make it really clear what we collect on you and how we use it, we have set it out below:
HOW WE COLLECT
- When you register for our event
- When you sign up for our newsletter
- When you get in touch with us on email
- When you engage in social media exchanges with us
- When you sign up with us at events
- When you share our content via links
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information; email address and phone number
- Residential address
- Information you give in interactions with us via email and social media
- Information from cookies; please see cookie information for more detail
- IP address of your computer or device
- The device you use (phone/laptop) to access our website
- Emergency contact person and their contact details
- Special dietary needs
- Medical needs relevant to your participation in the event
- Your yoga experience
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Completion of your registration for an event
- Engagement with you
Where you have given consent, share our monthly newsletter with you.
Use your details to show you advertising on social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
- Direct Marketing
For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service. We may use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver advertisements to Website Visitors on Facebook based on email addresses. Facebook Custom Audiences is a tool that allows us to personalize our ads based on your website experience with us. We do not share any of your personal information with Facebook. The tool lets Yoga Hrvatska convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers Facebook generates from email addresses of its users.
HOW LONG WE KEEP DATA
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with updates you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
We are careful with all the personal information you share with us and only use it for the purposes set out in this policy. We ensure that all third party platforms and services that we share your details with guarantee the security of your information.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie, pixel or tag (collectively referred to as cookies) is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps websites operate, analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have control over your personal information and how you share it.
- You can Opt-in for our newsletter and unsubscribe at any point
- You can amend the cookies on you, see Cookie description above
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 20 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 20. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via email@example.com, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
We process your personal data through our website, Mailchimp (Newsletter) and in case you book one of our events, your details are processed through Retreat Guru (online booking platform). Both platforms meet the GDPR requirements and securely save your personal data. For their terms & conditions and privacy policies, please visit: Mailchimp
We will only use the personal data as mentioned above to keep you informed about our activities in case you specifically signed up for the newsletter through the website, or indicated on the booking form that you like to receive the newsletter by checking the appropriate box. If you don’t want to receive any communication from us, you can opt-out by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each newsletter or sending an e-mail to
Changes or removal of data
At your request, we will correct, add, remove or cover the collected data of the participant. At any time, you can request us to give you information about which of your personal data are being processed.